The incumbent is responsible for credit risk underwriting of mortgage loans for the Organization’s mortgage guarantee acquisition on flow and seasoned flow basis from India’s top mortgage lending Banks & Institutions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with non - technical stakeholders in both presentation and verbal communications.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- High energy levels, “Can Do” attitude and works well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in teams and manage projects and deliver business results in a rapidly changing and cross - functional matrix environment.
- Experience and ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse work groups.
- Resourceful, pragmatic and realistic approach to analysis with limited data and time
- Proven time management proficiency.
- Knowledge of assessing credit risk for mortgage loans and applying IMGC’smortgage guarantee underwriting guidelines.
- Conduct income appraisal of salaried and self-employed borrowers. Fair understanding and analysis of P & L Account and Balance Sheet including ratio analysis etc of self- employed borrowers.
- Assess income to obligation ratios, loan to value ratios and its impact on loan performance over long tenures.
- Analyse underwriting trends and make recommendations on emerging industry imperatives for mortgage guarantee acquisitions, solutions and market opportunities that complement, expand or create new business opportunities.
- Assist Risk Unit with data input for portfolio performance & product development analysis.
- Work on additional projects to assist with development of Operational processes.
- Provide highest level of customer support to external and internal customers to promote product adoption.
- Provide Market intelligence from a competitive and customer stand point
- Ability to adapt & work on new software and good knowledgeof MS Office systems & tools.
- Work on data extracts from the system database and develop reports & MIS for Operations and Risk.