The incumbent would be responsible for conducting IMGC & lender mortgage portfolio analysis, developing mortgage guarantee loss models and providing risk and analytics support to the CRO through Head of Analytics-Risk Mgmt. for all IMGC’s risk activities for MG business.
- Responsible for overall portfolio analysis, monitoring and reporting. Track early warning tool risk metrics and concentration limits for portfolio, products, regions, lenders and other key risk drivers.
- Conduct detailed portfolio analysis including stacked risk factors, vintage study, pricing versus actual performance, and other ad-hoc analysis required. Identify key areas of portfolio concerns and provide recommendations on action plans.
- Develop analytic models for mortgage guarantee loss assumptions, pricing, loss forecasting and reserving etc.
- Develop economic modeling and stress testing capabilities.
- Provide scenario, sensitivity analysis, what-if analysis and other analysis as required.
- Evaluate credit bureau scoring system and develop credit score cut-off for Mortgage Guarantee underwriting.
- Develop decision analytic tools such as mortgage score card and fraud model, as needed.
- Analyze lender portfolio performance data and develop loss assumptions as appropriate.
- Identify and implement appropriate risk tools, key metrics and triggers.
- Conduct detailed analysis and monitoring of housing markets and regional economies. Track key macro-economic risk drivers.
- Monitor movements in national and regional home prices and develop metrics with Internal Appraiser.
- Provide input to changes in underwriting guidelines and in product and segment development strategies.
- Coordinate closely with Business Development Leader and Operations Leader in all segmentation and product expansion strategies to ensure that risk appetite and standards are being complied.